It's a new trailer version because we received a lot of feedback from flashgame developers and publishers and decided to change some things: New Title because the old one was more NSFW and also some enemies are different. We hope, it's even more enjoyable now. ;]
PahuPahu is an independent flash game development team consisting of two people located in Hamburg, Germany. We love everything loud, colorful and hilarious, so we decided to combine it in form of flash games.
PIRATES
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Trailer time!!
Here goes the long awaited and highly anticipated first trailer for our first flash game! So stand up, clap your hands and nod your heads for OppaiQuake:
It's a new trailer version because we received a lot of feedback from flashgame developers and publishers and decided to change some things: New Title because the old one was more NSFW and also some enemies are different. We hope, it's even more enjoyable now. ;]
It's a new trailer version because we received a lot of feedback from flashgame developers and publishers and decided to change some things: New Title because the old one was more NSFW and also some enemies are different. We hope, it's even more enjoyable now. ;]
Labels:
OppaiQuake,
trailer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
xD ahahahah... G-E-N-I-A-L!
ReplyDeleteMehr kann ich dazu nicht sagen. (Außer das ich das Sammeln von BH's in einem Spiel äußerst amüsant finde ;-D)
Liebe Grüße
Christina
Ich möchte es jetzt sofort gleich spielen.
ReplyDeleteAwesome ^^
Omg, das ist so geil. xD
ReplyDelete*lach* Wie genial :) Sieht sehr lustig aus :) udn die ganzen vermummten gestalten einfach umzurennen :)
ReplyDeletehaha, zu geil! :)
ReplyDeletewie genial.
ReplyDeleteda muss ich reinschnuppern, wenn es da ist :D
*_* WANT!
ReplyDeletechrchr, schaut genial aus! :D
ReplyDeleteSo super. :'D Ich freu mich schon darauf es zu spielen und euer Logo-Dings ist auch super geworden. Respekt.
ReplyDeleteHammerlogo, echt! Und das Spiel ist genial :-D
ReplyDeleteAwww, will spielen! *__*
ReplyDeleteDas sieht echt toll aus, ich freu mich schon auf mehr :3
fantastic! *waiting for play it soon*
ReplyDeleteDa wird sich Mr. Seddiqi aber ganz und gar nicht drüber freuen.. xD
ReplyDelete@ Dark: Besser spät als nie! xD
ReplyDeleteDas Spiel sieht genial aus *will haben* :D
OMG I so want to play it. I mean, helloooo, Boobs and fun story, absoluty stuff I need to play. Collecting bras and stuff, it's awesome!
ReplyDeletewoher habt ihr eigentlich die Musik?
ReplyDeleteund das geile PAHUPAHU am Anfang?
Das könnte ich glatt als SMSTon haben xD
I prefer to say it like the Warner Brothers Yakko and Wakko would like to say it: "HEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO NURSE!"
ReplyDeleteWell I know you have a very sexy style(in many but not all ways better than jab oder JKR or even Amy Matthews) and now I can see how hillarious you can be!^^
Well I think if the game will not cost more than 10 € you will have thounds of possible customers on the web.
But one big question: WILL YOU SELL THIS GAME IN TINY EPISODES OR A REAL GAME WITH GREAT ADDONS(AND MAYBE WE WILL SEE OTHERS GIRLS IN THE ADD ONS OR EVEN A MULTIPLAYER)?(I wrote the question in capital letters because it´s a big question!^^)
Hopefully you will start your new Voodoo/Hamburg-Comic(or do you prefer Manga?) soon, too!!!
Fist pump and thumb up for you and Lyc!^^
OMG! I GOT IT! Pahu is an Hawaii-drum with shark skin... So you like to skin evil sharks and make drum out of them...twice?^^;;
ReplyDelete@Jenna: The music track is from incompetech.com, almost all other sounds were made by us.
ReplyDelete@Hardin111: It will be a free flash game. ;3
Pahupahu also has some other meanings, not only the drums. ^^
Oh yeah! :D
ReplyDeleteWann kommts denn raus? Kann's schon gar nicht mehr erwarten! :D
Also I like to hear the game will be free, it bothered me. Were will the money come from to buy food, some sexy clothes(well yes although you just did not knew it your style is very sexy...^^) some cool new wacom board(I buy one this November and I also buy one this Septembre for my friend but I do not have enough money to buy you one as well*just looking for a way to make more money to buy you one too*. And would feelvery sorry for you if I would read in the Newspaper: "Worlds sadest day ever: Olga Andriyenko and her Prünz died starving in old fashion!"
ReplyDeleteSo please tell me you have enough to eat, to buy fashion, to live in a warm flat and you do not have to sell your budy for it! I want no one else to own you leg or hand! *sniff*
...I´m getting curious about the meaning of Pahupahu... Well it could... well this would be possible... I mean you named your first game Boobquake... Well does it mean the same like a friend of mine ment when he said: "And than I enjoied her drums all night long?" °_°;;(Well... have some perverted friends XD)
ReplyDeleteI think it is a bit of a shame that you didn't actually consult with the creator of boobquake herself, and I would hope to see you doing the right thing and donating a portion of the revenue to her, afterall, you use someone elses idea, they deserve some of the rewards...
ReplyDeleteSo where is the game?
ReplyDelete"explore amazing settings" x3~
ReplyDeleteoh, and everyone knows your "pahupahu" is a
boob-reference, you just dont' tell us D:
greetz ^~
I didn't know this was based on true events. xD Great stuff.
ReplyDeleteYou know what this trailer needs? Some catchy one-liners from game critis who already played the game. ;)
I meant Critics.
ReplyDeletesomething like:
ReplyDelete"a boob-shacking experience"? :p
habt ihr den trailer geändert? auf einmal schimpft da ein ägypter und frauen mit burkas seh ich auch keine mehr *amkopfkratz* hab ich wahnvorstellungen?
ReplyDelete@hi guys ;D: Yup we changed the trailer. The reasons are right under the video, because we also changed the blog entry itself. :D
ReplyDeleteQuote: "It's a new trailer version because we received a lot of feedback from flashgame developers and publishers and decided to change some things: New Title because the old one was more NSFW and also some enemies are different. We hope, it's even more enjoyable now. ;]"
The word "boob" isn't safe for work? And a girl running around in her underwear is?
ReplyDelete