PahuPahu is an independent flash game development team consisting of two people located in Hamburg, Germany. We love everything loud, colorful and hilarious, so we decided to combine it in form of flash games.
Also mich errinert das "PahuPahu" ja eher an diesen Soundeffekt von Pixar... Wenn die Lampe das "I" plättet...xD Der Ton geht jedesmal in meinem Kopf ab, wenn ich dieses Wort lesen tuen tue...! D:
*lookZ like the sun in the background and's waiting* =Q=
ReplyDeletePahu Pahu hört sich wie eine versteckte schöne Insel an. Ich bin gespannt, was ihr uns hier alles schönes zeigt
ReplyDelete@blorg: Yep, waitin' for nomz. And awesome. :>
ReplyDelete@Fairy: PahuPahu sounds like a distant island? You don`t know HOW true this is - in a metaphorical way. x)
awesome!^♥^
ReplyDeletePehea ʻoe? :)
Those grinning Blocks remind me of something, but I can't quite put my finger on it...
ReplyDeleteAlso mich errinert das "PahuPahu" ja eher an diesen Soundeffekt von Pixar...
ReplyDeleteWenn die Lampe das "I" plättet...xD
Der Ton geht jedesmal in meinem Kopf ab, wenn ich dieses Wort lesen tuen tue...! D:
I AM ALWAYS PREPARED FOR AWESOME!!!
ReplyDelete